Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Open Studio Day

 
After months of preparation my Open Studio day finally dawned. The weather started off bright and sunny but unfortunately it poured buckets after midday. Luckily the weather didn't deter people from coming to visit my studio and view my work. My good friend Caterina brought me a bunch of beautiful flowers to brighten up the hall and greet the visitors to my studio with their gorgeous fragrance.



The flowers smell wonderful...


Posing for a photo in my show room....
 

Home made white chocolate cupcakes and sweet bread to sweeten up visitors to my studio....

 


Posing for a photo in my workshop....








 
A participant at my Easter candle workshop who made a deliciously Shabby Chic Easter candle for her daughter to light at the Resurrection....




No comments:

Post a Comment